PMBC Club Rules: These rules are in place for your family's, and the Club's, safety and protection.
- In general, please treat the Club grounds as though it were your own property or back yard.
- Remember to sign in when you arrive, and note the number of guests you have with you, if any.
- If the "Beach Closed" sign is up, or if there are no guards on duty, do not enter the water (for your own safety).
- When parking, please leave plenty of room for cars to turn around at the north end of the lot; if necessary, turn around and park at the south/eagle end of the lot.
- The parking lot can fill up quickly. Please consider walking or riding a bicycle to the Club.
- When you leave the club, please take a moment to put away chairs that you have used; also, please throw trash in the bins onsite (before 8pm), or else take it with you and deposit it in the bins in the white-fenced corral at the south end of the lot (after 8pm); trash that is left overnight will only wind up as a meal for unwanted critters.
- When leaving after 8pm (or whenever the gate is locked), please lock the gate behind you.
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult when on the beach or in the water.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Club.
- No one under 18 is allowed in the marina area without a boat owner.
- No one under 21 is allowed at the club after 6pm (yes, 6pm) unless accompanied by an adult member.
- No one under 21 may consume alcohol on Club grounds.
All that being said, we hope you will visit the Club every chance you get!