This is just a reminder about some rules and expectations related to the Club. Remember that these rules are in place for your family's, and the Club's, safety and protection.
- In general, please treat the Club grounds as though it were your own property or back yard.
- Remember to sign in when you arrive, and note the number of guests you have with you, if any.
- Swimming hours (conditions permitting):
- daily 11:00 to 8:00pm or until the lifeguards close the beach
- Beach/swimming closures - following heavy rains and certain other events we must close the beach for swimming for a controlled period. This is required and enforced by Westchester County. The rule of thumb is that the water is off limits for 24 hours following a heavy rain.
- If the "Beach Closed" sign is up, or if there are no guards on duty, do not enter the water (for your own safety).
- When parking, please leave plenty of room for cars to turn around at the north end of the lot; if necessary, turn around and park at the south/eagle end of the lot.
- The parking lot can fill up quickly. Please consider walking or riding a bicycle to the Club.
- When you leave the club, please take a moment to put away chairs that you have used; also, please throw trash in the bins onsite (before 8pm), or else take it with you and deposit it in the bins in the white-fenced corral at the south end of the lot (after 8pm); trash that is left overnight will only wind up as a meal for unwanted critters.
- When leaving after 8pm (or whenever the gate is locked), please lock the gate behind you.
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult when on the beach or in the water.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Club.
- No one under 18 is allowed in the marina area without a boat owner.
- No one under 21 is allowed at the club after 6pm (yes, 6pm) unless accompanied by an adult member.
- No one under 21 may consume alcohol on Club grounds.
All that being said, we hope you will visit the Club every chance you get. We'll see you there, and have a great summer!
Looking to connect with the board?
Please see the contact us page for links to the appropriate volunteer board member.
Have great photos of the beach club?
We would love to post them to our new Photo gallery. Please send them to VP Membership.